Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Questions on rx_ofdm example in GR 3.7.1

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Questions on rx_ofdm example in GR 3.7.1
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 12:41:58 +0200

Hi Han,

You replied to a thread from September 2013 – which is totally OK, but many of us don't have the original mail in their archives, so here it is:

Hi Tim.

The solution I found was to set the Fixed Frame Length parameter to 1 on the OFDM Frame Equalizer block of the "Header Stream".

The original value for this field is set to 0, but I don't exactly know why it works setting it to 1.
a bit of research led to this original question: