Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Questions on rx_ofdm example in GR 3.7.1

From: hgajiayou
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Questions on rx_ofdm example in GR 3.7.1
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 03:11:57 -0700 (MST)

Hey Marcus:
      Yes,I mean ofdm_frame_equalizer_vcvc, sorry for this typos.
      I'm using USRPs(sync through MIMO cable) to build a 2*2 OFDM-MIMO
system. Now, my work is focus on estimating CSI.
      In my system, fft_len=64,
occupied_carriers=24{range(-26,-21)+range(-20,-7)+range(-6,0) for the first
USRP device of transmitter and range(1,7)+range(8,21)+range(22,27) for the
second USRP device of transmitter}, two USRPs of  transmitter transmit data
with the same freq 2.43GHz.
      When I run my system, in receiver, there is a error says "detected a
packet larger than max frame size"
      I'm a student in China, my English is poor, I'm sorry for confusing
you because of my poor English.
Best regards,
Han