Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multi-rtl - making multi-channel receiver out of

From: Przemek Lewandowski
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multi-rtl - making multi-channel receiver out of multiple RTL-SDR dongles
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 22:25:01 +0200

Nice Job :)

Good to see friends from Poland playing with GnuRadio :)

All Best

Hi all,

I want to announce new GNU Radio related project prepared by me - Multi-rtl:
https://github.com/ptrkrysik/multi-rtl

It is a Gnu Radio block that combines multiple RTL-SDR receivers into
one multi-channel receiver.

Only hardware modification to RTL-SDR dongles required is connecting
them to a common clock source (i.e. one of the dongles' oscillator as
Juha Verinen showed once). Each channel can work on a different central
frequency.

Everyone who wants to know how it was achieved is invited to read my
github page:

https://ptrkrysik.github.io

Best Regards,
Piotr Krysik