Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK modulation/demodulation for Universal Access

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK modulation/demodulation for Universal Access Transceiver
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 17:59:35 +0200

Hi Olivier!

Nice to meet you.
So, first off, a hint: GRC has a "screen capture" menu / toolbar button that lets you just export your GRC canvas, so you don't have to make a screenshot of your whole dual-desktop screen (by the way, cropping that would have worked, too ;) ).

UAT == ADS-B transmitter, right? Have you seen [1], and are you aware of Nick Foster's gr-air-modes, an ADS-B receiver?

So, we'd love to help you, but "only gibberish" is hardly a good error description. Does the RX signal in time domain look OK, or is there very little amplitude, or values close to 1, indicating clipping? What about frequency domain, does the RX signal resemble the TX signal?

Then: UHD specifically tells you there is something wrong with how you've configured things. You will need to fix that first.

Best regards,
Marcus

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSLqRXyxiBo