Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK modulation/demodulation for Universal Access

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK modulation/demodulation for Universal Access Transceiver
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 21:05:28 +0200

Hi Olivier,

thanks for the reply! Ah, I was confusing UAT and ADS-B then, sorry!

You should really be sending this email to the address@hidden list - with the graphs attached, it's much easier for the others to help!
Just a question: the time_dom.png indeed looks like there's something wrong. Is the upper signal display TX, the lower display RX? In that case, make sure you have proper pulse shaping enabled. This looks like you have samples_per_symbol=1. Also, yes, it's a good idea not to drive frontends with their maximum amplitude, but that can easily remedied with a multiply_const block with e.g. 0.7.

Best regards,
Marcus

PS: Amazing project!