Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wideband Random Noise Cypherpunk Guerrilla Radio

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wideband Random Noise Cypherpunk Guerrilla Radio - Doc Req
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 19:49:23 +0200

Indeed, I should've mentioned GPS :) Especially since it's a pretty
popular field for SDR implementation nowadays! Now, it wouldn't ever
lend itself to any relevantly high data rate – Shannon's channel
capacity just doesn't allow that.
Anyway, grarpamp, what's up with the funny subject line? What's
Cypherpunk Guerilla about any of this?