Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build installation on Ubuntu

From: Mark Napier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build installation on Ubuntu
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 20:12:59 -0400

So tried cleaning yet again, reinstalling recipes, and running init again.  This time it finished.  Everything is working out of a sandbox.

This is like macports: a monumental labor of love by many talented programmers.  I'm sure it will get more stable with time.

Would still very much like to know how to make the other commands in pybombs work:  the OOT modules and managing the ones already installed.

Cheers,

Mark Napier