[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM IFFT calculate

From: SangHyuk Kim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM IFFT calculate
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 21:25:21 +0900

Hi all,

The file, /gr-fft/lib/fft_vcc_fftw.cc(http://goo.gl/X8WNPh), changes domain from frequency to time using IFFT(Inverse-Fast-Fourier-Transform).

It takes parallel subcarriers in frequency-domain (it is defined 'in' in the file) and converts it into time-domain(it is defined 'out').

I can understand how get inputs to 'd_fft', but I don't know about d_fft->execute() that compute the fft.

I can't find its' implementation in anywhere so that I can't understand what happen in this function.

Could anyone tell me how compute the fft in the function ?

Thanks.