[Discuss-gnuradio] accumulate spectrum

From: Adellain TSIAHINA
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] accumulate spectrum
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 14:26:19 +0200

Dear All,

I'm new to Gnu Radio. I looked carefully to the doc and tutorials but could not find any simple answer to my problem.
I have a radio signal from which I'm able to visualize the FFT in GNU Radio Companion.
Now I would like to save the FFT (more exactly the magnitude squared, or the spectrum) accumulated over a given period of time (the average over time) into a file.

I found the following blocks in GRC that seem to be helpful:
- stream to vector
- FFT
- complex to mag
- file sink

However I did not manage to save any accumulated spectrum...

Any help (eg a woking example) would be very welcome!

Thanks in advance.

Adellain