Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] accumulate spectrum

From: Adellain TSIAHINA
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] accumulate spectrum
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 15:56:15 +0200

Thanks a lot Lou and Marcus,

Lou -> I tried your spectrum.grc file with my data file instead of your
cosine + gaussian noise and it works. The "integrate" block is really the one I was looking for!

Now ideally I'd like to save only ONE spectrum instead of "animations" How to achieve this (e.g. I would save a spectrum integrated over 30s)?

Also I'd like to display the frequencies in the x axis and not the time in (ms) as you did.

Maybe I can write my own python scripts to plot the data. I tried to use the scripts in gr-utils such as plot_data but I don't know exactly how to use it (the options...), would you have an example?

Marcus -> Thanks for your explanations for the sample rates

Many thanks again for your great help!

Adellain