Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FM receiver blocks not working

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FM receiver blocks not working
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 00:35:23 +0200

Hi Rahul,

ah! With that information (wrong frequency for daughterboard) it all makes sense. However, UHD will usually print a warning about not being able to tune to the frequency.
Now, is it possible that you only copy and pasted a part of your program's output? Otherwise, we'll have to look into marking that a bug (but that would be really surprising)

Best regards,
Marcus