[Discuss-gnuradio] FM receiver blocks not working

From: Rahul Pal Singh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FM receiver blocks not working
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 03:31:55 +0530

Block Diagram image is ATTACHED.

But I am actually not confident whether the device is transmitting the desired input and then receiving it as it is.  What i want to tell i have used GNU Radio Companion for constructing the FM receiver but shows following error:
>>> Done

Showing: "/home/rahul/fm_rx.grc"

Generating: '/home/rahul/fm_rx.py'

Generating: '/home/rahul/fm_rx.py'

Executing: /usr/bin/python -u /home/rahul/fm_rx.py

linux; GNU C++ version 5.3.1 20160413; Boost_105800; UHD_003.009.004-0-g2b5a88bb

Using Volk machine: avx2_64_mmx_orc
-- Opening a USRP2/N-Series device...
-- Current recv frame size: 1472 bytes
-- Current send frame size: 1472 bytes

UHD Warning:
    Unable to set the thread priority. Performance may be negatively affected.
    Please see the general application notes in the manual for instructions.
    EnvironmentError: OSError: error in pthread_setschedparam
gr::log :INFO: audio source - Audio sink arch: alsa
len(audio_taps) = 925
aU

i WANT TO KNOW WHY I AM LISTNING ANYTHING MUSIC AS IN THE FM RADIO. iS THERE ANY ISSUE WITH THE SOFTWARE OR DRIVERS INSTALLED OR THERE IS PROGRAMMING ERROR