Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio - GNSS SDR Installation

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio - GNSS SDR Installation
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 09:31:06 -0700

Not sure of which OS you're using but try either

  apt-get install automake

or

  apt-get install autotools-dev

It's possible you may be missing automake - but it's hard to say when
cmake runs in an old build directory - cmake may just have it's knickers
in a twist.

Also, blow away the build directory

  /home/bilgisayar/sdr/src/gnss-sdr/build

before you try to install gnss-sdr again.