[Discuss-gnuradio] OOT Block on Windows feasible?

From: Gavin Jacobs
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT Block on Windows feasible?
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 16:23:22 -0600

I recently installed GNU Radio 3.7 on my Windows 10 laptop. I have been familiarizing myself by building the example ADSB application in GNU Radio Companion. Learned lots, but now I want to build my own blocks. I have searched and found almost nothing on the topic of writing GRC blocks in a Windows environment. There was some mention (about 2 years ago) on this list of someone who had done a Python block. So, is it feasible? and if so, any tips/tricks/suggestions appreciated. Thanks,
Jake