[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference 2016 Technical Proceedings Call

From: Tim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference 2016 Technical Proceedings Call for Papers (extended date: now July 18)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 13:43:50 -0400

We are excited to be including our first ever GNU Radio Conference Technical Proceedings this year at GRCon16!

Proceedings provide a great format in which talks and ideas can be documented and explained in great detail, easily found, referenced and built upon by attendees and non-attendees in the future!

So far we have had a very positive reception to this addition to GRCon, and have received a number of excellent submissions.

However, due to the extension of the talk abstract submission deadline, generally busy summertime happenings, and the hope to give more people time to participate, we are extending the draft paper submission date to July 18, 2016.

We hope that everyone planning to give a talk at GRCon this year will strongly consider submitting a technical article to accompany their talk as well and to help leave a more lasting impact on the community!

As a reminder, information for authors along with our template can be found at http://gnuradio.org/grcon-2016/call-for-submissions/

Regards,
Tim O'Shea
Chair, GRCon16 Technical Proceedings