Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The AttributeError problem now that I have modifi

From: Tom Early
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The AttributeError problem now that I have modified a working OOT
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 13:50:09 -0400

On 07/02/2016 06:01 AM, Marcus Müller wrote:
HI Tom,

this usually implies that SWIG, for some reason, can't/doesn't wrap the
class (dstar_decode_bs, in this case).

Now, I've taken the liberty to try and build your OOT myself, and I can,
without problem, create a dstar_decode_bs object from python.
Thanks Marcus, for trying this. I tried what you suggested and there was
no love. I even tried to uninstall, then rm'ed the build folder and
rebuilt, with still no luck. You cloned the "syncing" branch, right? The
"master" branch works fine. I have gone back a couple of times to see if
I could figure out what I broke.

Soooo maybe it's just SWIG messing with us. Can you go back to your
build directory, make uninstall; make clean; make; make install and see
if that fixes it? SWIG sometimes behaves erratically in the presence of
previous build remains.

Best regards,

Marcus