[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio "competitors" in pybombs?

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio "competitors" in pybombs?
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 12:03:37 -0700

The inspectrum recipe is kind of broken right now since it's switched
to using liquid-dsp.  Unless I hear some really compelling arguments
to the contrary, I'm planning to add a recipe for liquid to the
etcetera repository because:
- it fits my mental model of pybombs being the go-to place for radio
and dsp packages
- it fixes an existing recipe
- it doesn't break existing apps
- we have other radio apps that don't use gnuradio but are somewhat related