Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio "competitors" in pybombs?

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio "competitors" in pybombs?
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 11:24:35 -0400

Also, for what it's worth, I wouldn't consider 'liquid-dsp' a "competitor" to GNU Radio. I realize you also had "competitor" in quotes in your title, likely for the same reason, hah. I know of a number of folks that have used liquid blocks within GNU Radio, actually.

Anyway, thanks for the contribution, Chris.

Cheers,
Ben

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 6:24 PM, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
Yeah, you can post a PR for liquid-dsp recipe.