Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS] CNNs

From: Christopher Richardson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS] CNNs
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 15:23:26 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently working on creating a TensorFlow graph model, which can be loaded by my TFModel block, which will then connect to Sebastian's blocks which are able to pick out signals along with having a neat GUI.

So soon, we should be able to determine the modulation schemes of arbitrary signals.  So it could be used for scanning the spectrum for specific types of signals.

cheers
Chris

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Vanush Vaswani <address@hidden> wrote:
Nice work. BTW, What's the application for this method?