[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon16 Schedule is Live!

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon16 Schedule is Live!
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 08:57:15 -0400

Hi all -

The GRCon16 schedule is now live on the website. We are still finalizing the details of the panel sessions & social events, but everything else is locked down. There are some important changes from previous years:
You can see a summary of the schedule on the landing page: http://gnuradio.org/grcon-2016/

A more detailed schedule, including abstracts (for most talks), is here: http://gnuradio.org/grcon-2016/schedule/

As a reminder, the price for registration increases at the end of next week. We are approaching 50% of our maximum capacity, so I recommend grabbing your tickets soon if you haven't already!

Please let the conference organizers know if you have any questions (address@hidden), and we look forward to seeing you in Boulder!

Cheers,
Ben