[Discuss-gnuradio] Importing other flowgraphs for use in my flowgraph's

From: Pavan Yedavalli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Importing other flowgraphs for use in my flowgraph's main()
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 19:29:26 -0700

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to import flowgraphs into other flowgraphs. For example, I have a flowgraph that contains a block that I created. In the main() of this, I want to actually run two other flowgraphs that do a simple transmission and reception to get a received power before I continue with the rest of my code in the main() (of running my created block, etc.). Is this possible? Could it be a simple import of the classes that contain those flowgraphs? Any help or examples would be great! Thank you so much.

--
Pavan