[Discuss-gnuradio] CommRadio CR-1a

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CommRadio CR-1a
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:05:16 -0400

I've just ordered one of these SDR standalone radios, and it has the capability of outputting its I/Q samples on a USB port.

Has anyone tried to interface one of these to GnuRadio yet?  Seems that it would be one solution for HF (aka shortwave) reception.

http://www.commradio.com/cr-1-cr-1a-reference/

Sent from my iPhone