[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD 3.09 in Pybombs

From: Gregory Ratcliff
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD 3.09 in Pybombs
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 23:15:47 -0500

Did a fresh Pybombs install today.  Everything pybombs and gnuradio seems to be
really working well lately.  Great work guys.

I noticed that the UHD recipes seem to be yanking from 3.09 rather than the
August release of 3.10.

Not complaining; It will give me a chance to modify a recipe.

Is “LTS” our criteria before Pybombs recipes point at the latest releases for
core at OOT modules?

This caused me to look into Pybombs for a way to control the recipe “ersion;
looks like you get the best.  This has worked pretty well for me so far, but I
recently flashed my N210 since macports used 3.10.

Any plans to update core pybombs to 3.10?

Greg