Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Configuring TX Gain During Simulatio

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Configuring TX Gain During Simulation in USRP N210
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 00:23:30 -0500

On 12/13/2016 02:53 PM, Qurat-Ul-Ann Akbar wrote:
Hi,

Can you kindly tell me how to do that? Because I am using GNU Radio with the USRP N210 and the uhd sink block basically consists of the parameters for configuring the USRP device. How can I do that during simulation?

Thanks!

This is a good question for the discuss-gnuradio mailing list, to which I have cross-posted, and the conversation can continue on there.

Any of the parameters in a block can be tied to a variable in GRC, and many of the parameters are also programmable using the
  message port on the UHD sink block.

The details of "how do I make my software do that" requires more input about what your software is supposed to do, what your
  level of programming experience is, etc.