[Discuss-gnuradio] Request for volunteers: FOSDEM Videos (even if you're

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for volunteers: FOSDEM Videos (even if you're not going to FOSDEM!)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 09:02:34 +0100

Hi everyone,

for our SDR track next February, we're still looking for volunteers with
the A/V setup. Even if you're not going to FOSDEM, we can use your help!

On-site, we need a crew of people manning the camera and and monitor the
feeds. This is not complicated, but it means someone must be checking
the feeds all the time, which can get quite monotonous. So, we need a
bunch of people to split this work. If you're planning to be in the
devroom as part of the audience, this'll be something you can do without
any additional work.

Afterwards, we need to cut the videos so they can be uploaded. The
sooner this happens, the better, and this is done entirely through a web
portal, which can be accessed remotely. Ideally, we can get our videos
cut before FOSDEM is over!
So, if you're not coming to FOSDEM, but would like to help and get early
access to the videos, this is your chance.

Jan Krämer (cc'd) is in charge of our A/V setup, so if you're
interested, please let him know.

Cheers,
Martin