Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for volunteers: FOSDEM Videos (even if yo

From: Jan Krämer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for volunteers: FOSDEM Videos (even if you're not going to FOSDEM!)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 10:47:12 +0100

Hey everyone,

First of all, thanks Sylvain for volunteering.

But, it's still only Sylvain and myself, so a few extra hands/eyes would be cool. Rest assured, if you volunteer, eternal hacker fame and maybe a beer will be your reward.

As Martin said, you can also help if you are not coming to FOSDEM by helping us with the video cutting!

In any case, hope to see lots of you guys in Brussels!

Cheers,
Jan

Hi,

> Jan Krämer (cc'd) is in charge of our A/V setup, so if you're
> interested, please let him know.

I can help cut the video. And I can help looking after the feeds on the day.

Cheers,

   Sylvain