Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio/No Devices Found (NI USRP-2920)

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio/No Devices Found (NI USRP-2920)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 12:14:04 -0700

Hello,

I recommend joining the USRP users mailing list and asking your question there. MATLAB and the Windows GNU Radio install both include their own UHD drivers so this is likely a conflict between those two and the FPGA version you have just loaded using the NI-USRP utility. These are three separate environments, each with their own requirements about the UHD and FPGA images. We would need to see more of the output for each tool. Can you please copy and paste the full output from running uhd_find_devices which is included in the GNU Radio install?

Regards,
Derek