[Discuss-gnuradio] [Import error of underlying library file in Python] [

From: Ammar Mahmood
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Import error of underlying library file in Python] [undefined symbol: fftwf_malloc]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 14:49:59 +0500

Dear all,

My custom block in GRC was being shown as undocumented. When I loaded its underlying library file in Python, I got the following import error:

ImportError: /home/ammar/gr-channelsounder/build/lib/libgnuradio-channelsounder-1.0.0git.so.0.0.0: undefined symbol: fftwf_malloc

I installed the FFTW library provided on [1] but was not able to remove this issue.
[1] http://www.fftw.org/fftw3_doc/Installation-on-Unix.html#Installation-on-Unix

Can anybody help me out regarding how to remove this error?

Regards,
Ammar