[Discuss-gnuradio] problem with osmocom source

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with osmocom source
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 10:56:33 -0400

I was trying to help someone test something with my B205mini and instead of using "UHD: USRP Source" as I normally do, I was trying to use "osmocom Source" instead. I set the device argument to be "uhd,serial=0CXXXX" and connected it to a "QT GUI Frequency Sink" (which is working fine with my "UHD: USRP Source"). When I build and go to run, I get the following errors: linux; GNU C++ version 4.8.4; Boost_105400; UHD_4.0.0.rfnoc-devel-239-g89427e8c

Exception in static block register_rfnoc_block_ctrl
RuntimeError: Attempting to register an RFNoC block with key Block for the second time.
Exception in static block register_rfnoc_ddc_block_ctrl
RuntimeError: Attempting to register an RFNoC block with key DDC for the second time.
Exception in static block register_rfnoc_duc_block_ctrl
RuntimeError: Attempting to register an RFNoC block with key DUC for the second time.
Exception in static block register_rfnoc_fir_block_ctrl
RuntimeError: Attempting to register an RFNoC block with key FIR for the second time.
Exception in static block register_rfnoc_null_block_ctrl
RuntimeError: Attempting to register an RFNoC block with key NullSrcSink for the second time.
Exception in static block register_rfnoc_window_block_ctrl
RuntimeError: Attempting to register an RFNoC block with key Window for the second time.
Exception in static block register_rfnoc_siggen_block_ctrl
RuntimeError: Attempting to register an RFNoC block with key SigGen for the second time.
Exception in static block register_rfnoc_dma_fifo_block_ctrl
RuntimeError: Attempting to register an RFNoC block with key DmaFIFO for the second time.
Exception in static block reg_basic_and_lf_dboards
LookupError: KeyError: The dboard id 0x0000 is already registered to Basic TX.
Exception in static block reg_rfx_dboards
LookupError: KeyError: The dboard id pair [0x0024, 0x0028] is already registered to RFX400.
Exception in static block reg_xcvr2450_dboard
LookupError: KeyError: The dboard id pair [0x0061, 0x0060] is already registered to XCVR2450.
Exception in static block reg_sbx_dboards
LookupError: KeyError: The dboard id pair [0x0054, 0x0055] is already registered to SBX.
Exception in static block reg_ubx_dboards
LookupError: KeyError: The dboard id pair [0x0074, 0x0073] is already registered to UBX v0.3.
Exception in static block reg_wbx_simple_dboards
LookupError: KeyError: The dboard id pair [0x0053, 0x0052] is already registered to WBX.
Exception in static block reg_dbsrx_dboard
LookupError: KeyError: The dboard id 0x000d is already registered to DBSRX.
Exception in static block reg_unknown_dboards
LookupError: KeyError: The dboard id 0xfff0 is already registered to Unknown TX.
Exception in static block reg_tvrx_dboard
LookupError: KeyError: The dboard id 0x0040 is already registered to TVRX.
Exception in static block reg_dbsrx2_dboard
LookupError: KeyError: The dboard id 0x0012 is already registered to DBSRX2.
Exception in static block reg_tvrx2_dboard
LookupError: KeyError: The dboard id 0x0046 is already registered to TVRX2.
Exception in static block reg_e3x0_dboards
LookupError: KeyError: The dboard id 0x0110 is already registered to E310 MIMO XCVR.
Exception in static block reg_twinrx_dboards
LookupError: KeyError: The dboard id 0x0091 is already registered to TwinRX v1.0.
Exception in static block register_rfnoc_x300_radio_ctrl
RuntimeError: Attempting to register an RFNoC block with key X300Radio for the second time. [INFO] [UHD] linux; GNU C++ version 4.8.4; Boost_105400; UHD_4.0.0.rfnoc-devel-239-g89427e8c
gr-osmosdr v0.1.4-86-ge9dde9af (0.1.5git) gnuradio 3.7.12git-13-gd2ca9800
built-in source types: file osmosdr fcd rtl rtl_tcp uhd hackrf bladerf rfspace airspy redpitaya

What would cause this problem? I did a "pybombs update" of libosmo-dsp, osmo-sdr, and gr-osmosdr, but none of those seemed to help anything.