Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T2 encoder

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T2 encoder
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:59:15 +0200

Hi Sakthivel,

On 04/19/2017 06:41 PM, sakthivel velumani wrote:
> 1. I am new to GNU radio. So from where could i start inorder to work
> towards the task? I had installed GNU radio.
http://tutorials.gnuradio.org

then, do some decoding and/or encoding. Figure out what you want to improve.
then, read the source code!

> 2. If I have to develope some code, would i prefer c++ or python?
C++, you'll have to optimize existing C++. Also, Python is not the
signal processing language of choice here due to performance being very
critical for high-rate applications.

I can't speak for Rohde&Schwarz (not affiliated with them), but any
improvement on what the DVB-T2 code does is certainly welcome. This
applies even more to documentation that you write!

Best regards,
Marcus