Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] USRP command port

From: Steven Knudsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] USRP command port
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 09:36:49 -0600

Last I checked, the answer is no. I wanted to do the same thing last year and ended up modifying the source for the sink/source blocks.

However, I later turned away from that approach and instead got a pointer to the USRP source/sink block inside one of my custom blocks at runtime and accessed the time commands that way.

Have a look at the source and you’ll see what can and cannot be accessed via the command port.

good luck,

steven

Steven Knudsen, Ph.D., P.Eng.

Du bist die Aufgabe. Kein Schüler weit und breit. - Franz Kafka