[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Packet Decoder and Encoder

From: Brian
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Packet Decoder and Encoder
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 23:29:14 +0100

I have a flow graph that currently has a packet encoder at the transmitter and an encoder at the receiver.

I am attempting to send a file from one usrp to the other.

On investigating the output of the receiver it would not appear that it is processing anything possibly because of the access code but I have conformed they match and are suitably long and random.

The file I get out is 0bytes.  If I bypass the decoder a large file is created, although large and unusable (noise)

Any advice on how to proceed will be gratefully received and a pre-configured tx and rx flow graph will be most welcome.