Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Packet Decoder and Encoder

From: Mojtaba Mansour Abadi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Packet Decoder and Encoder
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 10:14:16 +0100

Hi Brian,

From my experience, if packet decoder is not receiving any detectable preamble bit sequence there will be no output.

From your email I realised that you’re receiving noise-like signal if decoder is bypassed. So I also agree with Derek that either you probably are not receiving any signal or the modulation/demodulation procedure is not performed correctly.

Try your system back-to-back without any packetisation mechanism. Use a very short length vector source with couple of numbers as data. Make sure you are receiving the same sequence at the Rx side.

If you don’t. Try a loopback system without any USRPs and see if your data is received at the Rx side.

Cheers.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10