[Discuss-gnuradio] Using two TwinRX in one x310

From: Eugene Grayver
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using two TwinRX in one x310
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 00:50:09 +0000

Hello,

This may be an usrp-users question, but I can’t seem to get approved for that list.  Is it possible to use two TwinRX boards (4 channels) in a X310?  As far as I can tell you need 4 DDCs, but only two are available by default.

A followup: why is it that TwinRX connection type is reported as ‘Connection Type: II’ for channel 0 QQ for channel 1.

Finally, I have a twinrx and a UBX board in one X310.  Trying to run all 3 RX at the same time I get:

UHD Warning:

    [X300 Radio] Requesting invalid sampling rate from device: 100 MHz. Actual rate is: 200 MHz.

thread[thread-per-block[0]: <block gr uhd usrp source (1)>]: RuntimeError: Conflicting tick rates: One neighbouring block specifies 2e+08 MHz, another 1e+08 MHz.

Thanks

Eugene Grayver, Ph.D.
Aerospace Corp., Sr. Eng. Spec.
Tel: 310.336.1274