Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Observing Random Jitter in HackRF One in High Ban

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Observing Random Jitter in HackRF One in High Bandwidth with High Carrier Modulation
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 14:43:47 -0700

Post the gnuradio flowgraph you used.

If you have a complaint with the HackRF hardware, post the complain on
the HackRF mailing list

And if you're only getting 2 MSPS with the HackRF on your computer then
you just have a slow computer - or it's operator error.

See

  https://greatscottgadgets.com/sdr/

for a tutorial on the HackRF.

-- Cinaed