[Discuss-gnuradio] Stuck at WBFM Project :

From: Ash SDR
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stuck at WBFM Project :
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 22:55:12 -0400

Hello Everyone ,

I am a GNU Radio beginner trying to implement Wideband FM Project and transmit it to my FM receiver at a very lower power.  I am choosing a frequency in a FM band such that my receiver is not picking anything from that station/..

Attached is GRC file which i am working on .and the music file which i am trying to transmit..

Can anyone please tell me where I am messing up ?

As a beginner , my learning curve is from implemented projects , University lectures which are available on-line .. This one is from a book which i am using to get basic understanding ..

Thanks
Ash