Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stuck at WBFM Project :

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stuck at WBFM Project :
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 12:33:44 -0400

And in addition to all of the other awesome comments, let me give you some communications theory.

If a signal occupies K kHz of bandwidth,  you need at least 2K samples/second to capture the information in that signal.  This is called the Nyquist Sampling Theorem (it can be K  complex kilo-samples per second but let's not confuse you for the moment).

Bob