[Discuss-gnuradio] Using rtl-sdr dongle with grc on Windows 10

From: vempati Sarma
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using rtl-sdr dongle with grc on Windows 10
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 19:35:30 +0530

I need help in using rtl-sdr dongle with grc.
I loaded gnuradio on Windows 10 os with binary packages and it is working well.
I trying to use rtl-sdr dongle as source in spectrum monitor setup in grc. Flow graph is not detecting output from rtl-sdr, where as it is working with Ubuntu 16.04 os on another laptop.
Are there any configuration requirements as in blacklist file in case of Ubuntu os? If so how to setup the requirement?