[Discuss-gnuradio] voice over digital moduation

From: Atif Javed
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] voice over digital moduation
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 20:22:56 -0800

Hi

I have been working with Gnuradio and USRP N200 for about a month now and about all this time I have never succeeded in transmitting digital voice via USRP. My Proposed approach is like

audio source--->CVSD encoder---->OFDM mod------>rational resample to 200k------->multiply with signal source (100k)------>USRP sink

on the receiver side

USRP source------> multiply with signal source (100k)----------..rational resample to 48k ------->low pass filter----->OFDM demod------>CVSD decoder ------->audio sink

I have also used a built in flowgraph of OFDM voice attached within where i get zero output with  encoder (codec 2). If the encoder is disabled, the output works just fine.
Any kind of assistance in this regard would be much appreciated.

Regards
ATIF JAVED