Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] voice over digital moduation

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] voice over digital moduation
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:55:30 +0100

Hi Atif,

nice question!
so, I'm a bit bit confused by your resampling and your "multiply with
signal source". Can you explain what the sampling rates of your USRP
is?

And: if you resample something to 200 kS/s, then the unambiguously
representable frequencies are -100kHz to + 100kHz.

Since your OFDM signal doesn't have 0Hz bandwidth, I'm almost certain
that it's then a very bad idea to shift it by 100 kHz. Add some Qt GUI
frequency sinks throughout your flowgraph to see why!

Best regards,
Marcus