Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Interpreting gr-ieee802-15-4 output messages (was

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Interpreting gr-ieee802-15-4 output messages (was: Interpreting the recieved packet)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 11:20:41 +0100

[in a deep, Jedi voice:] Use the source, Luke!

Not quite sure which specific message port output we're referring to,
here, so I can only give general advice on how to solve this:

* figure out which block is the one generating the message
  * read the GRC .xml file to figure out which GNU Radio block is
"beneath" a GRC block
  * This might imply you'll have to look inside hierarchical blocks
* look for "message_port_pub" inside that block; that will show you
where the message is sent, and what the message/PMT object's name is
* look for where the message is created
* ???
* Profit!

Best regards,