[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802-11 and the blocks with multiple inputs

From: Halit Bugra Tulay
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802-11 and the blocks with multiple inputs
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 01:57:32 -0500

Hello everyone,
I have been working with gnuradio for a month and this might be a dumb question. I will be happy if you help me with the following problem. I have been using gr-ieee802-11 to transmit and receive IEEE 802.11 frames. I have an X300 with 2 TwinRX to receive from 4 channel and another X300 with CBX to transmit using one channel.I have a problem with multi-input blocks at the receiver side.The communication goes well if I don't use any block with multiple inputs but the communication stops after a few received frames when I add a block with multiple inputs.For example, I extract the pilots of the frames and interleave them. When I add the interleave block with 4 input, the communication stops in a few seconds. After I observe that I created the following 2 flowgraphs, the only difference is that I use the null sink with 3 inputs at one of them although I use 3 separate null sinks at the other one.
1) The one working with 3 separate null sinks ( https://imgur.com/a/siXZN )
2) The one that does not work ( https://imgur.com/a/BFTol )

As similar to what I observed before, the first one keeps communicating without a problem while the second one stops communicating after a few successive received frame. I don't understand what causes this problem. Do you have any idea about this?