[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC2018] Adding Passive radar and multiple device s

From: suraj hanchinal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC2018] Adding Passive radar and multiple device support to gr-radar toolbox
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 12:54:09 +0530

Hello Everyone,
I am Suraj Hanchinal, a second year undergraduate in Electrical Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. I had approached the mailing list and communicated with Martin Braun, the mentor and others regarding the gr-radar toolbox extension idea. I decided to work on adding passive radar support to the toolbox after these discussions. I have finally completed the proposal [1] and I would like feedback as well as suggestions for improvement on the proposal.

Thank you,

Regards,
Suraj Hanchinal

Proposal [1] https://github.com/surajhanchinal/GSoC_proposal/blob/master/My%20GSoc%20Proposal.pdf