[Discuss-gnuradio] synchronization problem

From: 김무연
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] synchronization problem
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 16:28:43 +0900

 As you mentioned I used costas loop block connected to usrp sources but it didn't work as i expected
 I want to the receiver to get cosine wave form that the transmitters sen
My professor said to me that because it is not synchronized, the received signal looks like a barcode
I discribe my experiment
Like you said, I don't send information
My goal is beamforing
transmitters ,2 usrps connected with mimo cable, send the same cosine signal and the receiver ,1 usrp, receives the signal and it sends 1-bit feedback to transmitters
The receiver measures the power of the received signal and saves the biggest power
And it compares the biggest power with the power of recent received signal continually
If the power of recent received signal is bigger than the biggest power, it sends bit 1 as a feedback
if the power of recent received signal is not bigger than the biggest power, it sends bit 0 as feedback
If transmitters get bit 1, they change the phase of signal
If transmitters get bit 0, they maintain the phase of signal
I want to the usrps to find the best phase for beamforming automatically