Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR, WITH SENSORS

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR, WITH SENSORS
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 10:38:17 +0100

Hello Fahad,

Please keep the GNU Radio mailing list included. I am often not able to help on projects and the mailing list has many people on it who might be able to answer specific questions. Here's a wiki page which has some advice to help you ask the best questions and get useful responses.
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/ReportingErrors

Regards,
Derek