Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to read .dat file saved via the file sink

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to read .dat file saved via the file sink
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 21:05:58 +0000

Linda,

you're looking in some completely unrelated folder. It comes with GNU
Radio, not with Boost::geometry. I'm not sure how you've ended up
looking in that folder.

You need to look into GNU Radio's source tree, in gnuradio/gr-
utils/octave. A simple Google search for "read_complex_binary.m GNU
radio" would have showed that!

Best regards,
Marcus