[Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA compatibility

From: Juan Sanchez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA compatibility
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 02:02:37 +0200

I have reinstaled the uhd driver an the FPGA images for my B210, and suddently this error appears when I try to run my usual GNUradio programs

RuntimeError: RuntimeError: Expected FPGA compatibility number 14, but got 15:
The FPGA build is not compatible with the host code build.

It seems that there is an incompatibility between the uhd driver and the FPGA images... or I'm making a mistake
Please can you give some ideas
Thanks a lot and sorry for my english
Juan