Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building for RH7

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building for RH7
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 00:30:19 +0000

Hi Russ,
having tried on RHEL7 myself, or what "they" are that you mention, but
have you tried

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/marcusmueller/gnuradio/

I think given EPEL, you should be able to use the CentOS 7 package
there. If not, I'm pretty certain that the source RPM should compile to
a useful RHEL package.

Best regards and greetings from the GNU Radio conference, where you
actually should be right now,

Marcus