Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK Mod problem? or QT GUI problem?

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK Mod problem? or QT GUI problem?
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 22:11:37 +0000

As indicated by Dan, what you observe is the transmit side pulse
shaping; the PSK Mod block incorporates both the constellation mapper
as well as pulse shaping.

But, by the way, we've removed that PSK Mod block, I think, from the
upcoming release; seems our tutorials haven't caught up so far. So,
follow Cinaed's advice from his reply to your original email :)

Best regards,
Marcus