Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK Mod problem? or QT GUI problem?

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK Mod problem? or QT GUI problem?
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 21:23:56 -0700

Actually, PSK MOD has been depreciated.

Instead, you should probable use the Constellation Modulator and
Constellation Object.

Note, you did reproduced the constellation in the tutorial - but its
emphasis is on the hardware.

See the following tutorial instead

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Guided_Tutorial_PSK_Demodulation#Objectives

In any case, in the enclosed example, I replaced the PSK MOD with the
Constellation Modulator/Constellation Object for qpsk - and I inserted a
Rational Resampler in front of the USRP sink.

-- Cinaed